The Adult Larceny curriculum assists participants in focusing on the processes they went through when they broke the law. Participants will learn how certain attitudes can override a person’s sense of right and wrong and cause behavior that is contrary to his or her personal beliefs. The curriculum establishes an atmosphere where participants can learn from and accept their mistakes and strengthen their ability to act in accordance with what they believe.
The Adult Larceny workbook is available in English.
- Understand what led to unlawful behavior.
- Learn about themselves and others in their lives.
- Provide an opportunity to positively change the direction of their lives.
- Acquire the skills needed to successfully change their negative behavior.
- Utilize the Personal Awareness Journal™.
Become a Crossroads Certified FacilitatorThis fast-paced, interactive training provides you with all the skills necessary to successfully facilitate any of the adult or youth Crossroads Curricula, as well as Real Colors!