The Adult Anger Management Curriculum is designed to give participants an opportunity to practice skills that will allow them to positively control their behavior and the events in their lives. Through activity enhanced components, individuals learn to successfully control their emotions and channel their energies in a positive direction.
- Understand the process of changing negative behavior.
- Discover how attitudes affect behavior.
- Establish goal-directed behavior patterns.
- Understand how to control attitudes and emotions in order to be in control.
- Gain skills in areas of personal responsibility, financial management, interpersonal relationships, job readiness and self-improvement.
- Utilize the Personal Awareness Journal™.
The Adult Anger Management curriculum is included in Cog Talk™, a free reference guide that divides each curriculum into two-hour sessions, provides specific homework assignments and additional open-ended questions to continue curriculum-specific conversation outside of the group setting.