The JOBTEC curriculum teaches those competencies that the Department of Labor and research have found to be necessary for finding and keeping a job. Through this extensive curriculum, participants will learn practical job-finding skills, practice positive and professional behavior, and explore their own personal strengths and values.
The JOBTEC workbook is available in English.
- Identify personal skills and abilities that are work-related.
- Understand why it is important to choose a career that is in line with one’s value system.
- Gain skills in using labor market information to locate job possibilities.
- Gain skills in preparing a resume and interviewing.
- Understand the effect of attitude and behavior on interpersonal relationships in the workplace.
- Learn techniques that will assist in controlling emotions in the workplace.
- Utilize the Personal Awareness Journal™.
Become a Crossroads Certified FacilitatorThis fast-paced, interactive training provides you with all the skills necessary to successfully facilitate any of the adult or youth Crossroads Curricula, as well as Real Colors!