Minor in Possession
The Adult Minor in Possession curriculum is designed for individuals between 18 and 21 years of age, who have committed alcohol offenses. The curriculum focuses on dispelling the cultural myths surrounding drinking, understanding why one drinks, and overcoming peer pressure. Time is spent exploring other activities that can replace the “high” that results from drinking. Through this upbeat and exciting curriculum, participants examine their negative behavior, and learn to make informed decisions.
The Adult Minor in Possession workbook is available in English.
- Understand why one drinks.
- Understand the effects of alcohol on life.
- Understand how to take positive control of life.
- Develop a plan to alter present drinking behavior.
- Establish positive, goal-directed behavior patterns.
- Develop personal life skills and alternative resources.
- Utilize the Personal Awareness Journal™.
Become a Crossroads Certified FacilitatorThis fast-paced, interactive training provides you with all the skills necessary to successfully facilitate any of the adult or youth Crossroads Curricula, as well as Real Colors!