Drugs & Alcohol
The Youth Drugs & Alcohol curriculum assists participants in understanding the dangers of continued drug use/abuse. Through activity enhanced components, participants learn alternatives to drug use that will help them cope with stress and make positive choices in their daily lives.
The Youth Drugs & Alcohol workbooks are available in English and Spanish.
Level 1 - 8 hours
Level 2 - 10 hours
- Identify and master the factors that influence behavior.
- Use the skills and identify the resources that help develop a healthy, positive life-style.
- Learn the skills that help one live peacefully with family and others.
- Consider the future and set goals to accomplish in life.
- Choose new, positive activities to replace old, negative activities.
- Utilize the Personal Awareness Journal™.
Become a Crossroads Certified FacilitatorThis fast-paced, interactive training provides you with all the skills necessary to successfully facilitate any of the adult or youth Crossroads Curricula, as well as Real Colors!