The Adult Bad Check curriculum emphasizes and teaches fiscal responsibility as a resource to curb future bad check writing. By focusing on planning and goal setting activities, participants learn behaviors that reduce both the likelihood of budgeting mistakes and bad decisions. When the workshop is coupled with a requirement to make full restitution, both the offender and the victim are dealt with judiciously.
The Adult Bad Check workbook is available in English and Spanish.
- Accept responsibility for actions.
- Make full restitution to victims.
- Learn to be fiscally responsible.
- Gain better self-control.
- Understand the process necessary to change behavior.
- Make a commitment never to write a bad check again.
- Utilize the Personal Awareness Journal™.
Become a Crossroads Certified FacilitatorThis fast-paced, interactive training provides you with all the skills necessary to successfully facilitate any of the adult or youth Crossroads Curricula, as well as Real Colors!