The Adult Parenting curriculum helps parents understand the process of changing negative behavior in their children and motivating positive behavior. Through activity enhanced components, parents learn how to counteract negative behaviors using methods that are non-threatening and effective, and that build responsibility. Parents learn the difference between punishment and discipline, and are encouraged to use discipline instead of punishment.
The Adult Parenting workbook is available in English and Spanish.
- Understand one’s needs as a parent.
- Understand the process of changing negative behavior in children and motivating positive behavior.
- Discover how children’s attitudes affect their behavior.
- Understand how to take better control of the family.
- Develop a plan to be a better parent.
- Utilize the Personal Awareness Journal™.
Become a Crossroads Certified FacilitatorThis fast-paced, interactive training provides you with all the skills necessary to successfully facilitate any of the adult or youth Crossroads Curricula, as well as Real Colors!